Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
This is a pizza that I made up, and have made it twice now with people moaning through every bite. It is excellent, and you MUST use the Classico Alfredo sauce.
- 158.51-236.59 ml classico alfredo sauce
- 25 leaf spinach
- 59.14 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- pizza dough (enough for one 12-inch pizza)
- Roll out the fresh pizza dough into a 12 inch circle, and place onto your stone or sheet.
- Spread the alfredo sauce around and out to the edges and then lay the spinach on top of that, making sure not to overlap pieces of spinach.
- Then sprinkle cheeses on top and bake at 475 for 10-13 minutes, or whatever you normally bake your pizza pie at.
Very yummy! I went to the heavier side of the sauce, and next time will go with the lower end. I also added some diced cooked chicken I had leftover from another meal...delish!
Excellent tasting pizza. I used a homemade pizza dough which worked fine. I added chopped artichoke hearts and black olives to the toppings and WOW was it good! Not a better pizza around than this one. Thanks for sharing it!
This was okay. Surprisingly, my kids ate it without complaining about the "green stuff" on their pizza. :) Although, they didn't ask for a second slice and were hungry again later on in the evening. My husband did not like this and I thought it was average.