Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This is a pizza that I made up, and have made it twice now with people moaning through every bite. It is excellent, and you MUST use the Classico Alfredo sauce.
- 158.51-236.59 ml classico alfredo sauce
- 25 leaf spinach
- 59.14 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- pizza dough (enough for one 12-inch pizza)
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll out the fresh pizza dough into a 12 inch circle, and place onto your stone or sheet.
- Spread the alfredo sauce around and out to the edges and then lay the spinach on top of that, making sure not to overlap pieces of spinach.
- Then sprinkle cheeses on top and bake at 475 for 10-13 minutes, or whatever you normally bake your pizza pie at.