Recipe by Chef Shantal
A mildy spicy version of a family favorite. Best served with tomato soup or salad and a crunchy dill pickle.
Top Review by flower7
This was very good! I left out the celery and used mayo instead of MW, homemade spicy mustard, and sharp cheddar. I also did not need to use the broiler as the cheese was already melted after 5 minutes in the oven. The touch of spicy was just right. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (170 g) canflaked tuna, in water, drained
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄2 teaspoon spicy mustard
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 slices bread
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded