Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Set it and forget it! Perfect for holidays, potlucks, or anytime you want! Of course you can adjust, add, or subtract any ingredients of your choice. This recipe is very versatile! Create your own traditional family recipe today!
- 3628.73-4535.92 g of a good spiral cut ham (cut into slices)
- 236.59 ml maple syrup
- 566.99 g can crushed pineapple (you can use slices or chunks)
- 118.29 ml of crosse & blackwell ham glaze
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 22.18 ml cinnamon
- Combine the maple syrup, pineapple, ham glaze, brown sugar, and cinnamon in the crock pot. Mix well.
- Add the ham and stir to mix well.
- Cook on low 4 - 5 hours or high for 2 - 3 hours.