Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I looked through all of the seafood salad recipes on here and although they all looked delicious I thought that I would try making my own with some ideas from the other seafood salad recipes that I seen on here and this turned out excellent. I could not quit eating it. You can add more or less of the ingredients as you like and you can also add grated cheddar cheese to it which is also wonderful. I added the cheese and bacon which is optional but very good without it as well.
- 12 ounces crabmeat
- 8 ounces lobsters
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced thin (about 5 or 6)
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- chop celery and slice onions thinly.
- Mix altogether and chill.
- Serve on rolls with any condiments you like.
- Lettuce is very good on these.
- You can even serve this on toast or crackers.