Recipe by Coco_K
I've been making this salsa for probably 6 years. You can make it as hot as you want or as mild. Everyone always comments on how good it is.
- 1 (28 ounce) canhunts whole canned tomatoes
- 1 large yellow onions or 1 large vidalia onion
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 14 ounces of sliced jalapenos
- garlic powder or salt
- lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a FOOD PROCESSOR, chop the tomatoes and onion up on a low setting. You want the consistency to be not chunky, but not soupy either.
- Next, add cilantro and jalepenos to taste and blend. To make this spicer, take a spoon and get jalepeno seeds out of the jar and add with a little of the juice.
- Last, add a dash of salt, garlic powder, and a squirt of lime juice, and you have the best salsa!