A little different from the other recipes posted. It has marshmallow creme, which makes it so creamy and rich! From Pillsbury's Holiday magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 13 x 9 inch pan with foil, butter.
- 2In a sauce pan, cook sugar, butter and milk over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- 3Stir in marshmallow creme and chocolate chips until smooth.
- 4Stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- 5Stir in marshmallows, do not melt.
- 6Quickly spread in pan, cool completely, refrigerate until firm.
- 7Using foil, lift fudge from pan, remove foil from fudge. With large knife, cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Rocky Road Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1495 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 30.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g