Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
A little different from the other recipes posted. It has marshmallow creme, which makes it so creamy and rich! From Pillsbury's Holiday magazine.
- Line a 13 x 9 inch pan with foil, butter.
- In a sauce pan, cook sugar, butter and milk over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallow creme and chocolate chips until smooth.
- Stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- Stir in marshmallows, do not melt.
- Quickly spread in pan, cool completely, refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge from pan, remove foil from fudge. With large knife, cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.