Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cheesy rice, absolutely the best. Everyone in the family will want you to make it often
- 10 1⁄8 ounces Spanish rice (two packs)
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- 16 ounces sour cream
- Make Spanish Rice as directed on package.
- Brown ground beef until done.
- Melt down Velveeta, adding enough milk to thin out but be careful not to add to much.
- Add Rice, beef,sour cream and Velveeta together.
- It is also really good if you use less sour cream and add salsa.
This is a pretty good recipe. Makes quite a bit, however I feel it needed to have more rice. Was very creamy and tended to lose the spanish rice flavor. Next time I may add in some fresh chopped tomatoes and reduce the sourcream, unless you want it VERY creamy.