- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 8 slices raisin bread
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine all french toast ingredients except the bread and beat until smooth.
- Spray large nonstick skillet or griddle with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat over medium high heat until hot.
- Dip each slice of bread in egg mixture and add to skillet.
- Cook 2 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Top each serving with banana slices and pecans and drizzle with syrup.