Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
What a wonderful breakfast to make. The best day is Sunday when you wake up and just want to take it easy all day.
- In large bowl, combine all french toast ingredients except the bread and beat until smooth.
- Spray large nonstick skillet or griddle with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat over medium high heat until hot.
- Dip each slice of bread in egg mixture and add to skillet.
- Cook 2 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Top each serving with banana slices and pecans and drizzle with syrup.
My kids love this! I used milk instead of 1/2 adn 1/2, but it was still great. Thanks for the recipe!