Recipe by Tony Mills
Simply the Best Prime Rib you will eat I promise!
Top Review by chemberlied
OMG! I've used this recipe for several years now and it's be best! Every Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter, this is my contribution to our Family dinner! It has my family thinking that I'm the best cook.. Thanksgiving is approaching, and I had do find my recipe once again..:)
- 8 lbs prime rib roast
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, w/juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In seperate bowl mix soy sause, worteshire, minced garlic cloves, liquid smoke, pepper, salt, pineapple tidbits, onion salt and brown sugar.
- Mix it all together well so it makes a good brine.
- Take your prime rib and a fork and stab the top of it so you have holes about 1/4 inch apart and 1/2 inch deep.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Baste the prime rib real good with mixture.
- Put in oven for approx.
- 20 min.
- on 350 degrees.
- Re-baste the hole prime rib and turn down to 300 degrees.
- Cook approx.
- 10-15 minutes per pound.
- When done pull out and let stand 15 min.
- before cutting to allow juices to flow evenly back into the whole prime rib.
- It is an awesome prime rib from top to bottom.
- It give the outside a smoked sweet taste you won't get enough trust me.