Recipe by wannabe TOP chef
I couldn't find a recipe with all these ingredients in it, so I made my own and posted it! They were so yummy!! ^_^
Top Review by KathyW #2
Very tasty! To coat the wedges more evenly, I put the oil, spices, and the potatoes in a zip-lock bag and shook it until it was evenly distributed. I placed the wedges on parchment paper so they browned nicely and clean up was a breeze. Thanks for posting :)
- 4 potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each potato in half, and each half in 3 and set aside.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together (except for the oil) to make your seasoning mix.
- Next lay the potatoes on a baking sheet and sprinkle with seasoning mixture on both sides.
- Place potatoes skin side down on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 400°F for 40 minutes and then at 450°F until desired crispiness.
- Serve as a snack or appetizer or even with eggs for breakfast. Part of any dinner or lunch from fried/baked chicken to even steak!