1/7 Photos of The Best Potato Wedges on Here
1 hr 10 mins
wannabe TOP chef's Note:
I couldn't find a recipe with all these ingredients in it, so I made my own and posted it! They were so yummy!! ^_^
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each potato in half, and each half in 3 and set aside.
- 2In a bowl mix all the ingredients together (except for the oil) to make your seasoning mix.
- 3Next lay the potatoes on a baking sheet and sprinkle with seasoning mixture on both sides.
- 4Place potatoes skin side down on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- 5Bake at 400°F for 40 minutes and then at 450°F until desired crispiness.
- 6Serve as a snack or appetizer or even with eggs for breakfast. Part of any dinner or lunch from fried/baked chicken to even steak!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Potato Wedges on Here
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 616.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g