Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I couldn't find a recipe with all these ingredients in it, so I made my own and posted it! They were so yummy!! ^_^
- Cut each potato in half, and each half in 3 and set aside.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together (except for the oil) to make your seasoning mix.
- Next lay the potatoes on a baking sheet and sprinkle with seasoning mixture on both sides.
- Place potatoes skin side down on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 400°F for 40 minutes and then at 450°F until desired crispiness.
- Serve as a snack or appetizer or even with eggs for breakfast. Part of any dinner or lunch from fried/baked chicken to even steak!
Very tasty! To coat the wedges more evenly, I put the oil, spices, and the potatoes in a zip-lock bag and shook it until it was evenly distributed. I placed the wedges on parchment paper so they browned nicely and clean up was a breeze. Thanks for posting :)
These rival the ones at the local restaurant, but sooo much cheaper! I will leave out the rosemary next time only for personal preference, and add about 3 TBS. of parmesan cheese. I covered the potatoes with olive oil first and then added the seasoning, just to make the seasoning stick better. Made this for Spring PAC 09. Thank you!
These were fantastic! Great choice of seasonings! I think I used about two tablespoons of olive oil. Thanks for a tasty recipe wannabe ; )