Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quick and easy potato soup. Really good with cornbread.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 3 carrots (diced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 stalk celery (diced)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 13 potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Sauté vegfies in butter.
- Add water.
- Boil potatoes.
- When potatoes are cooked, drain and add milk and soups.
- Pour water and veggies inches.
- Mesh together.
- It is better not to mesh completely--leave it a little chunky.
This is one of the best soups I have made. The only thing I do that is different is that I put in blender and this makes a great smooth creamy tasty soup. I would rate it 9stars ... hanks for the recipe.