Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
By chance I got this recipe from my sister, and oh my gosh, I have never made potato salad any other way. It all comes down to the mayo! I now only ever use BEST FOODS MAYO!
- 6 -7 potatoes
- 1⁄2-1 red onion
- 1 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise, if you prefer (or more)
- 1⁄2-1 cup mixed vegetables (optional)
- 1⁄2-1 cup shaved ham, bacon (optional) or 1⁄2-1 cup chicken, also (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook potatoes until just soft in salted water. ( I cube mine before cooking to make it easier to prepare). Drain, cool, then put into bowl. Add Best Foods Mayo, until thickly covered. Add red onion (doesn't taste as good without the onion), then add desired vegies (cooked), or meat. Refrigerate for an hour to overnight and serve!
- It is seiously the best I've had.