Recipe by stacylu
This is the best Tenderloin I've ever had. It's a friends recipe and I love how simple it is! Great for those summer months when it's too hot to turn on the oven. Cook time does not include marinade time.
- 1 -2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil (or Olive Oil)
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 -2 tablespoon garlic (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Soy Sauce, Lime Juice, Oil, garlic and Red Pepper Flakes in a 13" x 9" (non-metallic) Pan or Ziplock bag to make marinade.
- Add the tenderloin and marinate for at least 4 hours, or overnight (sometimes I'll marinate for almost 2 days!).
- Grill on BBQ over low heat, turning regularly and basting with marianade until internal temperature reaches 160 (about 25 minutes).
- It should be crusty on the outside and tender on the inside - delicious!