Recipe by sheila
These are good! We just had them and my husband can't wait for the next time I make them.
Top Review by Tapout
I had to give this a 4 star rating because my Wife gave it a five and the kids and I gave it a four. It is very good and easy to make. I made twenty smaller meatballs and tossed with the sauce (which I doubled) after they were cooked. If we had half stars it would be a 4.5 quite tasty and would also make a great snack or finger food. Thanks
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 small onion, dice
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl combine pork and the onion, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, and the egg in small bowl.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar, an dry mustard, then spoon 2 tablespoons of the ketchup mixture into the pork mixture.
- Spray pan with oil.
- Form 6 meatballs and place in pan coat top of meatball with remaining ketchup mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or nicely brown.