Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are good! We just had them and my husband can't wait for the next time I make them.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 small onion, dice
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- In bowl combine pork and the onion, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, and the egg in small bowl.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar, an dry mustard, then spoon 2 tablespoons of the ketchup mixture into the pork mixture.
- Spray pan with oil.
- Form 6 meatballs and place in pan coat top of meatball with remaining ketchup mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or nicely brown.
I had to give this a 4 star rating because my Wife gave it a five and the kids and I gave it a four. It is very good and easy to make. I made twenty smaller meatballs and tossed with the sauce (which I doubled) after they were cooked. If we had half stars it would be a 4.5 quite tasty and would also make a great snack or finger food. Thanks
oh my goodness yum yum yummy!!! This was soooooo delicious. I did not have breadcrumbs so substituted whole wheat flour and still it tuened out perfect, so soft moist and the sauce over the top was scrummy!! LOved it. also made theminto tiny balls as a finger food, and they were devouered. Thanks this one is a keeper !!