Recipe by Bella Rachelle
This was given to me when I got my very first job after my 1st son was born. I tried very hard to become a good cook. This has been a hit with my mom, mother-in-law and friends. It is a one dish meal that aims to please just about anyone. Enjoy!!
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (or whatever kind you like)
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup water
- 6 -8 pork chops (already cooked)
- 1 onion, diced (optional if you don't like them)
- 6 potatoes, sliced about 1 inch thick
- 8 slices Velveeta cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes prepared stuffing (follow box directions, make ahead on stove or in microwave, then set aside)
- nonstick cooking spray
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 13 x 9 pan, spray w/ non stick spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place potatoes on bottom of pan then place.
- onions and then cheese, salt and pepper, ( this makes the potatoes Augratin).
- Place pre-cooked chops on top of the cheese.
- Add the soup to either water or milk and pour over the chops,add just enough liquid to thin out but still have a thick consistency.
- Cover with foil.
- Cook for about 45 minutes or until potatoes are done.
- Top with the stuffing and return to oven uncovered for additional 15 minutes.
- Try to serve by scooping out the chop with the potatoes and it will be a nice serving.
- Serve with a veggie or salad. Enjoy!