Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is just a three ingredient recipe. Even though it's a easy recipe to do it is very flavorful. Guests will be asking for more.
- 1 (8 ounce) box cream cheese
- 0.5 (3 1/2 ounce) boxjell-o pistachio pudding mix (don't make the pudding just use the dry mix only use half of the mix don't use the whole box)
- 5 -6 tablespoons canned crushed pineapple (juices drained)
- Put room temperature cream cheese in a bowl. Mix with spoon until creamy.
- Add the pineapple and mix very well.
- Once the pineapple has been mixed in add little by little the pistachio pudding dry mix to the cream cheese and pineapple mixture. Making sure to mix every time you add a little.
- I recommend you make a little taste test every time you add some pudding mix some people like less pudding mix and some like more.
- Refrigerate .
- Eat with ritz crackers.Yummy ! Enjoy.