- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained (reserve juice)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream substitute (IMO)
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding or 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 4 -5 tablespoons chopped pecans (optional) or 4 -5 tablespoons some maraschino cherries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
- In mixer bowl, blend the pineapple, IMO, pudding mix and about 1/4 cup of the juice.
- Add more juice if it seems too thick.
- Discard or save remaining juice.
- Pile into pie shell; chill for at least one hour.
- Garnish, if desired.