1 bread/starch, 1/2 fruit, 1 fat Note: The filling can be baked without the crust.
Make and share this The Best Pineapple Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 236.59 ml graham cracker, finely crushed
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 118.29 ml fat-free buttermilk
- 1 slice white bread
- 78.07 ml part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 29.58 ml natural vanilla
- 6 packet sugar substitute
- 59.14 ml water
- 340.19 g pineapple, canned,crushed,packed in natural juice,well drained
- To prepare crust: Preheat the oven to 350°F Lightly coat a 9" pie pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- (Since ovens vary in temperature, check after 12 minutes. Do not allow it to over-brown.) Cool before filling.
- To prepare filling: In a food processor or blender, combine everything except the pineapple.
- Process until smooth.
- Fold in crushed pineapple.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until set.
- Cool in refrigerator.
Used my microwave recipe for the graham cracker crust. Prepared the filling in my food processor and baked it at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. I may have drained the pineapple to much, should I make again I think I will leave more juice in the fruit. Thank you for sharing.