1 bread/starch, 1/2 fruit, 1 fat Note: The filling can be baked without the crust.
Make and share this The Best Pineapple Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 cup graham cracker, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 1 slice white bread
- 1⁄3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons natural vanilla
- 6 packets sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 12 ounces pineapple, canned,crushed,packed in natural juice,well drained
- To prepare crust: Preheat the oven to 350°F Lightly coat a 9" pie pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- (Since ovens vary in temperature, check after 12 minutes. Do not allow it to over-brown.) Cool before filling.
- To prepare filling: In a food processor or blender, combine everything except the pineapple.
- Process until smooth.
- Fold in crushed pineapple.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until set.
- Cool in refrigerator.