1/1 Photo of The Best Pineapple Cheesecake
1 hr 20 mins
1 bread/starch, 1/2 fruit, 1 fat Note: The filling can be baked without the crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 cup graham cracker, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 1 slice white bread
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons natural vanilla
- 6 packets sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup water
- 12 ounces pineapple, canned,crushed,packed in natural juice,well drained
- 1To prepare crust: Preheat the oven to 350°F Lightly coat a 9" pie pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- 3Press into prepared pan.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 5(Since ovens vary in temperature, check after 12 minutes. Do not allow it to over-brown.) Cool before filling.
- 6To prepare filling: In a food processor or blender, combine everything except the pineapple.
- 7Process until smooth.
- 8Fold in crushed pineapple.
- 9Bake for 45 minutes, until set.
- 10Cool in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Pineapple Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 170.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: