Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipie from a different food site and fell in love with it, i am showing them at the fair today hoping they will get a blue ribbbon(first place), I hope you all enjoy these as much as i do! Why not give it a try?! Thanks --jo
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter (creamy food club brand works just fine)
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farinheight, bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix butter, sugar(s), and peanutbutter. Make shure that the butter is melted enough or you willl have clumps of it in your batter.
- Mix the eggs and vanilla. Make shure to mix them togerther before adding to your batter.
- Mix the flour and the baking soda. make shure to mix them together before adding to your batter.
- Indent design with fork.