Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
This recipe is from my sister in-law. They are sooo moist and sinfully good! They are simply the BEST I have ever had. Number of serving depends on how you cut them.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease shallow 13x9 pan.
- Cream together butter and peanut butter.
- Beat in sugars and egg.
- Add flour, soda, vanilla and salt.
- Mix well and spread in pan.
- may look like you don't have enough -- but just keep speading it!
- Bake about 17 minutes till rises.
- Spread frosting while hot!
- (they may not look done but they will be risen high and that is right,when you spread the frosting they will probably bubble and drop and that is OK).
- Place butter and milk in small saucepan and bring it just to a boil. Pour.
- into bowl over powdered sugar. Blend in all other ingredients, mix well and.
- spread on brownies.
These were good, but very rich!! It also took a lot longer to bake, but then I had it in a smaller pan (per other reviews). The frosting is really, really good!
I am going to agree with Lizzypoo with their not being enough batter for a 9x13... how in the world could this fit???? Has to be a typo. I fit perfectly in a 9 inch square. HOWEVER!!! On to the recipe.. WOW these are so good and the frosting was FABULOUS!!! Will make them again. I have been getting frustrate with the Zaar... I will find recipes with GREAT reviews.. tons of them and then they taste HORRIBLE but THESE are delish!!! Thank you for sharing
These were sooooo good!!!! My boyfriend and I were kind of skeptical, especially since we only had crunchy peanut butter but even that worked! The frosting is amazing!