1/4 Photos of The Best Peach Nectarine Muffins
After making muffins this way I will never use a different recipe. You can use whatever fruit you want. I've made them with mangoes and blueberries, peaches & blackberries as well as the peaches and nectarines.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease 8 muffin cups or use paper liners.
- 3In a large bowl combine flour, white sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- 4Add oil, egg, and milk.
- 5Stir only until blended together.
- 6Fold in fruit.
- 7Fill muffin tins to the top.
- 8Sprinkle tops with brown sugar.
- 9Bake 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Peach Nectarine Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.3
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 251.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g