Recipe by Mlharris
Easy, Fast, and excellent!!!! This is one of my families favorites.
Top Review by Anulazuli
This was very good and easy to make, the only thing was that I had extra breadcrumb/cheese mix. I was a little suprised when the recipe called for mustard, but it gave the chicken a nice "zesty" flavor. I served this with Pasta with pesto on it. I used panko italian seasoned breadcrumbs instead of plain fine breadcrumbs. All in all, a good recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, Melted
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pie plate or shallow bowl, combine butter, mustard, Worscestershire, and salt. In a plastic bag, combine crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then shake in crumb mixture. Place in a ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture. Bale at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.