1/3 Photos of The Best Oatmeal Cookies I've Found!
I got this recipe from my mother-in-law years back and love it. No raisins so it appeals to everybody...and believe me you will get good reviews on this one. Always use real butter, and whatever you do....DO NOT OVERBAKE your cookies!! The butterscotch chips are optional, or you can substitute for white chocolate, chocolate, or mini M&M's...or use them all and call them Monster Cookies!! Oh, and I always double the recipe because by the time you take some to work, give some to the neighbors, and send some to school there won't be any left for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 375°.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl cream butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 4At low speed beat in flour mixture.
- 5Stir in oats and coconut until well blended. Add chips if desired.
- 6Drop by slightly rounded teaspoons 2" apart.
- 7Bake until just turning golden brown around edges, roughly 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Oatmeal Cookies I've Found!
Serving Size: 1 (1611 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.0
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 188.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g