Recipe by lks2lghgu
I have tried many different versions of No Bake Cookies but these are the best! They are a favorite among my family and friends.
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter (I like crunchy but either is fine)
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Add sugar, cocoa, milk and butter in pan and cook on high stirring occasionally until it starts to boil. At this point boil for one minute without stirring. Remove from heat and add vanilla and peanut butter. Stir until peanut butter is melted. Mix in oats. Drop on wax paper, let cool and enjoy!