- 236.59 ml butter
- 147.89 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 946.36 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml milk
- 1419.54 ml instant oats
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure the oats and place in a large bowl.
- Measure peanut butter and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium to large saucepan, and add the cocoa. Alternate the sugar and milk, stirring after each addition.
- Let the mixture come to a good boil and boil it for exactly one minute. Any less and they won't set, any more and they will be dry.
- Pour the mixture over the oats and stir until well combined.
- Stir in the peanut butter.
- Drop in desired size on wax paper and let set.