Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
I have been told often that these are the best cookies ever. Friends and family are constantly asking me to make them. I hope you enjoy.
- Measure the oats and place in a large bowl.
- Measure peanut butter and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium to large saucepan, and add the cocoa. Alternate the sugar and milk, stirring after each addition.
- Let the mixture come to a good boil and boil it for exactly one minute. Any less and they won't set, any more and they will be dry.
- Pour the mixture over the oats and stir until well combined.
- Stir in the peanut butter.
- Drop in desired size on wax paper and let set.
I have to agree - these are the best I've ever made. Made for Spring Safari 2013 PAC