1/2 Photos of The Best No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
I've been experimenting with several versions of this recipe and I think I've found the best variation. The others I've tried are either too juicy and you have to keep them cool to keep their shape, or they're just too crumbly and don't stay together well. This combination has (in MY opinion) the best consistency.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add milk and butter to a medium or large sauce pan and heat over medium heat until butter is melted.
- 2Add sugar and cocoa powder and stir until well blended.
- 3Turn heat to high and boil for 3 minutes.
- 4Take off of heat and add marshmallows.
- 5Once marshmallows are well blended, add vanilla.
- 6Add coconut and oats and mix well.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 31.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g