Recipe by R E Taylor
I found this recipe on the web and modified it to include fat-free or low fat ingredients, when possible. It is absolutely the best nacho dip ever. I think it's the cocktail sauce that makes all the difference. Try to allow at least 2 hours "cure" time in the fridge. An overnight stay is even better!
Top Review by shadowgirl...
I've made or eaten just about every nacho thing out there. This is definitely up there with the best of the best. Different and Delicious. Made this for a huge Labor Day Bash. There was so much food there. What do you think was the first thing gone? That's right. Your nacho recipe. I even quadrupled the recipe. Yum, Yum.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 3⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese or 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Thoroughly mix cream cheese, sour cream and mayo.
- Spread evenly in the bottom of a serving dish or plastic container with lid.
- Layer the remaining ingredients, in order, over your base layer.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Serve alone or with nacho chips.