Recipe by mechanicsbabygirl
This recipe came from my ex-mom in law. I fell in love with it the first bite I took. That was almost 20 yrs ago and I have been making it ever since.
Top Review by flower7
I have made other corn & cream cheese dishes and I liked the hit the green chiles provided in this one. I used frozen corn (about 11 oz for 1/2 recipe) and lots of pepper (just a dash of kosher salt). Since the corn was still frozen it was hard to mix together so I threw the whole lot in the oven while it heated up. Once the oven was up to temp, I took the dish out, stirred to combine, and put back in for the 30 minutes. Worked perfect. Thanks for sharing your yummy recipe!
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn (or 1 bag frozen corn)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 dash salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Let cream cheese soften to room temperature. You can also stick it in microwave for about 10 second at a time til softened. Drain corn. Do not drain green chiles. In a casserole dish mix all ingredients til combined thoroughly. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes til bubbly and light brown. Enjoy!