Recipe by KirstenSU04
This is definitely the best frosting I have ever had. I am in love with it! Perfect texture....nothing like store bought! It is wonderful on everything!!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee, dissolved in a splash of hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- In your mixer, beat the softened butter with the powdered sugar until it is creamy.
- Add in the cocoa powder, vanilla extract & coffee.
- Beat with the mixer until it's nice and fluffy (about a minute or 2)
- This makes a perfectly spreadable frosting. The nice thing about it is that you can put it in the fridge to make it a little more firm if you would like.