Prep 5 hrs
Cook 8 mins
Can be used in crock-pot, the oven, or in the microwave.
Make and share this The Best Mid-West Velveeta Chili Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (2 lb) package Velveeta cheese, Cubed
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cansof hormel chili without beans
- 2 (4 ounce) cansof la preferida green chilies, Diced
- Brown ground beef in over medium heat in a pan, drain fat and remove from heat.
- Drain Green Chilies and add to browned beef.
- Add the Cubed Velveeta Cheese and the Hormel Chili.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- If microwaving, add to a microwavable bowl and cook for 4 minutes. Stir, cook for another four minutes and serve with tortilla chips.
- If cooking in the oven, pre-heat to 350 F andadd ingredients to a throwaway aluminum pan. Cook until cheese cubes are melted.
- If using a crock-pot, add ingredients and cook on med-hi until cheese cubes are melted.
- Serve dip with tortilla chips and Enjoy!