Recipe by Kalina
Campfire s'mores without the campfire! Really easy! My sister and I came up with this recipe one night when we were really craving s'mores. Just be wary not to microwave s'mores on high (100% power), or the marshmallows will become hard and crunchy when they cool.
- 2 graham crackers
- 2 marshmallows or 20 mini marshmallows
- 1 (2 ounce) Hershey Bars, broken equally in half or 1 (2 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast graham crackers in toaster until slightly toasted (lightly tanned), checking crackers periodically as your toaster may have a different darkness setting.
- Break each cracker in half, place the halves onto a microwavable plate, and place each half of Hershey's bar or about 2 handfuls of semisweet chocolate chips onto two of the cracker halves and a marshmallow or about 10 mini marshmallows onto each of the remaining cracker halves.
- Microwave at 50% power for 20 seconds, remove plate and turn marshmallow cracker halves over onto chocolate cracker halves and microwave at 50% power for 20 seconds more.
- For best results, eat with a friend while singing campfire songs!