Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I am requested to make these all the time. They are easy, and people LOVE them. I developed this over the years to suit our tastes. There are recipes close to this one, but I like mine best! The amount of tortillas you need will depend on how thick you spread the mixture. I like them thick. Zaar wont let me list the chilies, olives and pimentos correctly. But I buy the small can of each. They are already chopped small, so they mix in well with the cream cheese.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer cream the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the salsa, taco seasoning, green chilies, black olives and pimentos (drained well).
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Spread the mixture on the flour tortillas.
- I use about 1/4 to 1/3 cup for each tortilla.
- Cut in 1 inch slices and serve with additional salsa to dip into.
I am going to give these 5 stars even though I didn't follow the recipe exactly. I forgot to add the salsa and didn't have any pimentos. But I did add shredded cheese and some garlic salt. They were yummy!! I am positive that they would be awesome if you made them as written.
I made these for the Super Bowl today - just sampled one, and it is delicious! I added some refried beans and a little sour cream to the mix before spreading. I know that my family will wolf these down. Go Pack!
Great party food! The crowd loved them Did'nt change anything except added a little more filling in each one