Recipe by Megan's Mommy
I am requested to make these all the time. They are easy, and people LOVE them. I developed this over the years to suit our tastes. There are recipes close to this one, but I like mine best! The amount of tortillas you need will depend on how thick you spread the mixture. I like them thick. Zaar wont let me list the chilies, olives and pimentos correctly. But I buy the small can of each. They are already chopped small, so they mix in well with the cream cheese.
Top Review by Ginny Ax
I am going to give these 5 stars even though I didn't follow the recipe exactly. I forgot to add the salsa and didn't have any pimentos. But I did add shredded cheese and some garlic salt. They were yummy!! I am positive that they would be awesome if you made them as written.
- 32 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 4 ounces black olives, chopped
- 4 ounces diced pimentos
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer cream the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the salsa, taco seasoning, green chilies, black olives and pimentos (drained well).
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Spread the mixture on the flour tortillas.
- I use about 1/4 to 1/3 cup for each tortilla.
- Cut in 1 inch slices and serve with additional salsa to dip into.