Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The very best, and easy meatballs ever! These make a mean meatball sandwich, which is also included on Zaar under The Best Meatball Sandwiches. Makes 5 batches of meatballs, so stick a couple in the freezer. And these can of course used for anything, spaghetti, sweet and sour, etc. From Quick Cooking.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups breadcrumbs or 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 4 lbs ground beef
- Mix all of the ingredients well.
- Shape into 12 dozen balls.
- Bake in single layers at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
Wonderful! These have a great flavor and are nicely tender. I made this batch for freezer cooking, so I cooked these ahead and froze them to use later on for quick and easy meals. I can't wait to serve these with pasta or on meatball sandwiches! Thanks for sharing. ~Sue