Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A really simple marinade- which I like to use a couple of days in advance, but it's totally not necessary! A simple 2 1/2 hours will certainly do that yummy cut of meat some justice!
- 680.38 g flank steaks, trimmed
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml dry red wine
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 44.37 ml honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated
- Mix all ingredients (not the steak) in a large Ziplock baggie. Add the steak and marinate for 2 1/2 hours to 2 days.
- Remove steak and discard the marinade.
- Barbecue meat about 7 minutes per side for med-rare.
- Slice on the diagonal- across the grain and serve!
- Yum -- .
The steaks were in the marinade maybe 5 hours. They had a wonderful taste. Thanks hollyfrolly :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game