1/2 Photos of The Best Marinade for Kabobs! (Beef, Pork and Lamb)
I have a few favorite marinades that I have used for years this is one of them, this marinade will tenderize and add flavor to any cut of meat to absolute perfection and makes fantastic kabobs! This can also be used for chicken but because of the vinegar amount marinading time will need to be reduced to a maximum of 6 hours or the acid vinegar will start to "cook" the chicken, use only honey no other substitutions!.. you will love this marinade!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce (can use low-sodium)
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste I use seasoned salt)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dry parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (or to taste, I use lots!)
- 1/3 cup store-bought teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup honey (do NOT use any substitutions use only honey)
- 2 small green onions, chopped (optional)
- 1Put all ingredients into a blender (except the green onions, if using add them in after blending).
- 2Blend for 30-40 seconds.
- 3Mix in in green onions.
- 4This recipe makes 3-1/2 cups of marinade, but may be stored in the refrigerator tightly covered in a glass container for up to 3 weeks.
- 5*NOTE* marinate the beef, pork or lamb for 8 hours or up to 24 hours chicken up to 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Marinade for Kabobs! (Beef, Pork and Lamb)
Serving Size: 1 (962 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1056.2
- Calories from Fat 841
- Total Fat 93.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5026.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 46.7 g
- Protein 8.5 g