Recipe by Summers
I have finally perfected the healthy muffin in a cup recipe, I hope you agree. Less than 6 net carbs per muffin!
- 1⁄8 cup ground flax seeds
- 1⁄8 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute (or to taste of your favorite sweetener)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped almonds or 1⁄4 cup your favorite nuts
- 1⁄2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Put coconut oil in mug and microwave for about 15 seconds, just until it melts.
- Add all dry ingredients and nuts and stir with a fork until combined.
- Add egg and stir until completely incorporated.
- Microwave on full power for one minute.
- Invert onto plate and serve with butter or cream cheese, ENJOY!