Recipe by ~Naren-lee~
I found this recipe while looking for low calorie treats. It's excellent in satisfying your sweet tooth!
Top Review by Leeza
Wonderful! I made this for a get-together with the girls and they did not Stop raving! They all asked for me the recipe. I used low-fat cream cheese, substituted vanilla extract for the lemon juice and splenda instead of powered sugar, and they were fantastic! I will be making these time and time again
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 44 medium strawberries, whole
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy, set aside.
- Using a paring knife, hollow out the top of each strawberry to a depth of approximately 3/4 an inch. Gently fill each with cream cheese mixture using a pastry bag just slightly above the tops. Place them on a cookie sheet(s) as you do this.
- Once all of the strawberries are filled, dip each top into the graham cracker crumbs and place back onto the cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator and leave them for a few hours or over night to completely chill.