1/1 Photo of The Best Low Calorie Cheesecake Bites...
3 hrs 45 mins
I found this recipe while looking for low calorie treats. It's excellent in satisfying your sweet tooth!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy, set aside.
- 2Using a paring knife, hollow out the top of each strawberry to a depth of approximately 3/4 an inch. Gently fill each with cream cheese mixture using a pastry bag just slightly above the tops. Place them on a cookie sheet(s) as you do this.
- 3Once all of the strawberries are filled, dip each top into the graham cracker crumbs and place back onto the cookie sheet.
- 4Place the cookie sheet into the refrigerator and leave them for a few hours or over night to completely chill.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Low Calorie Cheesecake Bites...
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 163.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g