As you see there are many receipe's for King Ranch Casserole, however this is my absolute favorite. Try it and you will see why! Also it is very easy to make, and freezes well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken in broth or stock, I cut the chicken into cubes with kitchen scissors before boiling. Save the stock in case you need to add a bit of liquid to the mixture.
- 2Combine Rotel, soups, onion, olives, and chicken.
- 3In a large Pyrex baking dish layer hand crushed Fritoes, cheese, and mixture. Repeat layers until all is used, ending with crushed Fritoes on top.
- 4Heat until bubbly @ 350 degrees.
- 5When done, cover top Fritoe layer with cheese, and put back in oven until melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best King Ranch Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 888.3
- Calories from Fat 479
- Total Fat 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 1791.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 33.4 g