1/2 Photos of The Best Kahlua and Coffee Fudge!
2 hrs 15 mins
This is an amazing recipe for the most wonderful Kahlua and coffee fudge that you will ever taste! My favorite Kahlua fudge, by far! And nothing could be simpler. Enjoy with a cup of coffee and you will be in heaven. Perfect for holiday cookie trays or gift giving. From Taste of Home "Best of Christmas".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 8 or 9-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil, overlapping the sides slightly for easy removal; butter the foil on the insides, set aside.
- 2In a large, heavy saucepan, combine condensed milk, Kahlua, and coffee granules.
- 3Bring to a simmer over medium heat; simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly until mixture thickens slightly.
- 4Remove from heat. Stir in the chocolate morsels, stirring until melted and smooth. Add the pecans and vanilla, stirring well to combine.
- 5Spread evenly into aluminum lined pan.
- 6Refrigerate for 2 hours or more.
- 7Lift foil onto cutting board, peel fudge from foil and cut into uniform squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Kahlua and Coffee Fudge!
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.5
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 51.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 43.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g