Recipe by BecR
This is an amazing recipe for the most wonderful Kahlua and coffee fudge that you will ever taste! My favorite Kahlua fudge, by far! And nothing could be simpler. Enjoy with a cup of coffee and you will be in heaven. Perfect for holiday cookie trays or gift giving. From Taste of Home "Best of Christmas".
Top Review by Mia #3
Ohhhh my this is sooo good!!!! How can somethings so simple and so easy to do, be so delicious that it just vanishes away before you know it in you mouth. But BEWARE with the hip-line, lololol.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 8 or 9-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil, overlapping the sides slightly for easy removal; butter the foil on the insides, set aside.
- In a large, heavy saucepan, combine condensed milk, Kahlua, and coffee granules.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat; simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly until mixture thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the chocolate morsels, stirring until melted and smooth. Add the pecans and vanilla, stirring well to combine.
- Spread evenly into aluminum lined pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or more.
- Lift foil onto cutting board, peel fudge from foil and cut into uniform squares to serve.