Recipe by m_peaches07
OMG! I can't make a southern meal without this cornbread to go with.
Top Review by 2ufromme_
This recipe was originated by the owner. It astounds me when people rate an original recipe that they doctored up, i.e., "add to it" or take away from it." When you do this, this is no longer the original recipe ingredients. It is now another recipe. How can you give a recipe 4 or 5 stars when you changed the recipe? You rate a recipe according to what the original recipe ingredients entails.
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk or 2⁄3 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cornbread as directed on package.
- Add in corn and cheese.
- *If using milk add at the end and only use enough to make the consistency like thick pancake batter.
- Recommend using a 9x13 if you want it done in 20 minutes
- Bake 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.