Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I used to buy this by the gallon when I lived in Texas. The person who made it felt pity on me when I said I was leaving for Scotland and shared it with me. It's so delicious!
- Cut and chop cilantro, tomatoes, jalapeños and onions as much or as little as you desire.
- Place all ingredients in pot, salt to taste and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes just enough to combine all the ingredients.
- Place the sauce in glass jars (keeps sauce fresher in glass) the lid will seal if you store the sauce immediately after you boil the sauce.
- Refrigerate, (stores for up to 6 months).
- Another secret to keep your salsa fresher longer do not use metal to scoop out the sauce.