Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
I love chocolate, but sugar is so bad and addictive for me. I find that it fulfills my cravings. Everyone I have made this for swears it is the best hot chocolate that they have ever had. They are always surprised to find out that it has no sugar. The fact that it is pure chocolate is what makes it so good and so fulfilling. I created this myself for me, but I am sure other people have thought of this too.
- 8 ounces 2% low-fat milk
- 8 ounces water
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (hershey's)
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute (two packets)
- 1 dash cinnamon (optional)
- Heat up water and milk in a cocoa mug to very hot in microwave or on stove.
- Add both cocoa and splenda.
- Stir well and serve.
Tasteless and watery.
I'm on the South Beach Diet on phase 1, and this really hit the spot for a sweet treat. I added a little extra splenda because it was still pretty bitter with the amount in the recipe. I also used all non-fat milk. YUM!
I made half the recipe for a very easy and good mug of hot chocolate to warm up on a cold morning.Thanks for posting. Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag.