Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love homemade chicken fingers with this or fryed vegie's is great at pitch ins when you try it you will understand its wonderful!!!!
- 4 ounces Grey Poupon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 sugar
- 1 quart mayonnaise (I use kraft)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup chives (optional)
- combine first 4 ingredients and whip until smooth.
- heat over medium heat stirring constantly until it is the consitancy of pancake remove from heat stip in mayo,honey,chives.
It wasn't very good. It's way to sweet. And just wasn't what I was looking for.