Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend told me what she adds to her trail mix and I just eyeballed it. Your main components should be peanuts and almonds. 5This fills my 5 quart bowl to the brim, so you'll need a humongous bowl, or two large ones. You can add craisins if you want, and any dried fruit.I only used about 12 oz almonds and about 2/3 tub of raisins. My kids love this!
- 16 ounces almonds
- 35 ounces cocktail peanuts
- 16 ounces honey roasted peanuts
- 20 ounces raisins
- 10 ounces craisins (optional)
- 5 ounces dried cherries
- 6 ounces dried apricots
- 12 5⁄8 ounces M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 10 ounces reece's peanut butter chips
- 12 ounces nestle white chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients into a very large bowl and combine well. Can be stored easily in gallon size ziplock bags or large Rubbermaid containers.