Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the best chicken salad I have ever tried. I have fixed for church lunches, ladies luncheons and have even been asked to prepare for a local country club luncheon. This recipe was made many times by a dear lady at church. Enjoy!!!
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 3 chopped hard-boiled eggs
- 2 cups white seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 -3 sweet gherkins, chopped fine
- Miracle Whip, to coat salad
- Mix the above and chill and serve on lettuce or crescent rolls.