Recipe by Queen uh Cuisine
I used to make these for my twin boy's...and their classrooms....and their basketball teams...and any party. They are fun to make and everybody just loves them!!!!!!!!!!! ohhh awwww ohhhh awwww Enjoy :) This is easily doubled. you can also use food coloring to make ketchup and mustard using red and yellow food color added to the frosting
- 4 tablespoons vanilla frosting, supreme
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 4 tablespoons coconut, tinted green
- green food coloring
- 12 chocolate and mint cookies
- honey, warmed
- sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- To tint coconut, place coconut in ziploc bag and drip 2-3 drops of green food coloring, zip bag closed and shake until it is colored through.
- For each Hamburger cookie, spread 1/2 teaspoon of frosting on flat side of 1 vanilla wafer.
- Place 1 teaspoon of green coconut and 1 mint cookie on frosting.
- Spread flat side of second vanilla wafer with 1/2 teaspoon of frosting; place frosting side down on mint cookie.
- Brush top of "hamburger" with honey and sprinkle with sesame seeds.